The new platform provides users a more efficient scanning process, due to its advanced technology. Relying on the new platform X series, X3's image quality provides users with a clear view of lesions, which enable users to improve diagnosis accuracy and save scanning time.
- Multi-beam processing technology
- Spatial compound imaging
- u-Scan image processing technology
- Pure inversion harmonic imaging
- Laptop size and light weight
- Magnesium-alloy body with 15.6 inch monitor
- 180 degree folding angle
- Anti-reflective screen and auto brightness adjustment
- Integrated trolley with height adjustment
- Noiseless system
- Quick boot up
- Comfortable backpack and travelling case
- Extended connector for up to 3 probes
- Wifi and Bluetooth wireless connection
Convex Probe 3C-A
Ideal for an abundant amount of applications such as abdomen, gynecology, obstetrics, urology and abdomen biopsy.
Linear Probe L741
This linear probe is designed to satisfy vascular, breast, thyroid and other small parts diagnosis, and its adjustable parameters can also present users a clearer view of MSK and deep vessels.
Phase Array Probe 3P-A
For the purpose of adult and pediatric cardiology and emergency, the phase array probe provides elaborate presets for different exam modes, even for difficult patients.
Intracavitary Probe 6V1
Intracavitary probe could face the applications of gynecology, urology, prostate, and its temperature detection technology not only protects the patient but also extends the service life.
Micro-convex Probe C613
The C613 is a multi-application probe, especially in abdominal scanning for pediatrics and newborn babies. The gentle convex shape provides patients a comfortable experience enabling users to get sections easier.