Siemens Acuson S1000 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
Siemens Acuson S1000
Ultrasound – Designed by You.
If you could design your own ultra- sound system, what would you do? We conducted over 170 usability sessions and spoke with 395 healthcare professionals* from around the world to find out what they wanted in an ultrasound system.
Their most common request: An intuitive and smart ultrasound system that enables healthcare providers to effectively manage today’s demanding caseloads and diversity of clinical choices.
The ACUSON S1000™ ultrasound system, HELX™ Evolution with Touch Control was designed with a dedicated focus on Vascular and Shared Service imaging. It offers new levels of workflow efficiency, imaging performance and sustainability.
Increase process efficiency and patient throughput with intuitive workflow innovations
Strengthen clinical capabilities with enhanced imaging technologies that advance diagnostic clarity
Investment protection with an upgradeable ultrasound architecture that addresses evolving needs
Efficient Workflow – Designed for You.
44% fewer soft keys*
33% fewer tactile keys*
22% fewer home-base keys*
Increase your process efficiency and patient throughput with intuitive workflow innovations offered by the ACUSON S1000 system, HELX Evolution with Touch Control.
Powered by an intuitive, user-centric interface, the system promotes streamlined exam flows to improve exam quality with less effort. Its new usability concept helps to eliminate unnecessary keystrokes and repetitive hand movements providing a whole new level of user performance.
Intuitive Touch Display
- 12.1-inch (30.7 cm) high-resolution display with Instant Response technology allows for precise key selections
- Tab folder browsing improves walk-up usability by eliminating hidden menus and swipe searching
Simplified Control Panel
- Fewer keys and a simplified home-base control structure help to optimize exam workflows and reduce training time
- Laser-optical trackball promotes sensitivity and accuracy in measurements and helps reduce repetitive stress injuries
- Digital and tactile keyboards increase flexibility for different user preferences and workflow situations
- Context-sensitive body markers feature intuitive pictograms, transducer markers and supportive protocols
- Smart-swap annotations with color-coded guidance simplify annotations by suggesting logical replacement text specific to the exam being performed
- Directly access and control eSieScan™ workflow protocols through the touch display
* Compared to ACUSON'S Family, Classic release. Data on file.
Pioneering Technologies – Available to You.
Gain Access to Pioneering, Premium Ultrasound Technologies
- The 18L6 HD transducer offers exquisite detail resolution for high-frequency imaging
- eSieImage™ multiparametric optimization reduces exam time and increases operator comfort while providing crisp, uniform images
- Comprehensive measurement and report packages included
With an industry-leading number of transducer elements, the 18L6 HD transducer allows the visualization of even the smallest details – as demonstrated in this brachial artery.
Expand Clinical Insight Through Elastography Imaging
- Depict relative tissue stiffness using compression elastography with eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging
- Real-time qualitative feedback to assist imagers in optimizing their acquisition technique
- Supported on linear, endocavity and curved array transducers
Improve diagnostic confidence with eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging by noninvasively characterizing lesion stiffness, such as in this irregular breast mass.
Perform On-System Multi-Modality Review
- Import historic CT, MRI, mammograms, ultrasound, and 3D breast volume studies
- Review historic images on-system to compare with real-time ultrasound
- Reduce operator skill variability and improve exam reproducibility
On-system multi-modality review provides side-by-side reference images with real-time ultrasound imaging. This improves comparison and diagnostic confidence as in the evaluation of this biopsy-proven breast cancer.
Experience In-depth Anatomy Visualization with Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound* (CEUS)
- Designed for visualization of lesions in organs based upon vascularity and microbubble visualization
- Cadence™ contrast harmonic imaging* (CHI) for the visualization of stunning detail
- Cadence™ contrast pulse sequencing* (CPS) for penetrating clarity
Cadence CHI improves near-field and detail resolution supporting tumor vascular analysis as demonstrated in this focal nodular hyperplasia.
Beautiful Images – Acquired by You.
The unique signal processing algorithm of the SieStream™ HD architecture works to produce the highest signal fidelity. It optimizes signal integration between transducer and display by doubling the standard pixel density. The result: beautiful images that provide you with the highest diagnostic confidence.
Superb color Doppler sensitivity in renal perfusion with the 6C2 transducer.
Excellent detail resolution even in difficult-to-image patients with the 4C1 transducer.
The wide footprint of the 12L4 transducer provides improved anatomical reference in this testicular hydrocele.
Maintain excellent anatomical reference with SieScape™ panoramic imaging for complete organ and joint imaging, such as in this shoulder
Enhance micro and macro vasculature, such as this fetal heart, with Clarify™ vascular enhancement (VE) technology.
Excellent color Doppler spatial resolution in this carotid artery with intimal wall thickening and plaque as demonstrated by the 9L4 transducer.
Accurately guide the biopsy needle directly into stiff lesions during prostate biopsies using eSie Touch™ elasticity imaging.
Investment Protection – Customizable for You.
The ACUSON S1000 system, HELX Evolution with Touch Control is designed to adapt to your standard of care. From usability to technical compliance standards, Siemens has worked to ensure that the system you invest in today will be up-to-date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come. This allows you to manage your costs without compromising your quality of care.
Access to General Imaging Technology and Basic Packages, Including
- Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding
- Clarify vascular enhancement (VE) technology
- SieScape™ panoramic imaging
- eSieImage multiparametric optimization
- Multi-modality review
- Data transfer to Nuance® Powerscribe 360
- Wireless DICOM reporting (optional)
Comprehensive Service Packages
- Siemens Performance Plans for optimal system performance
- ASCEND* upgrades for maximum investment protection
- Ultrasound Evolve* software updates to enhance productivity
- Siemens Remote Service™ for fast diagnosis and software delivery
- Ultrasound System Security to deliver confidence and compliance
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Integration
- Improved network security and system stability
- Enhanced compatibility with electronic medical systems
- Scalable for the future