Siemens Acuson P500 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
Siemens Acuson P500
Ultrasound Anytime, Anywhere
Enabling ultrasound imaging anytime, anywhere
Siemens Healthineers engineered the compact ACUSON P500, a portable ultrasound system designed to equip clinicians with a powerful lineup of clinical applications right at the bedside.
Focused entirely on the user, the ACUSON P500 is your go-to platform to evaluate clinical manifestations, facilitate accurate diagnoses, and to assist procedures in emergency and critical care.
The ACUSON P500, with a smaller footprint in a crowded technology environment, also offers an IntraCardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Edition that integrates the imaging capabilities of the ACUSON AcuNav family of catheters to the ACUSON P500 system. The utilization of the 10F & 8F ACUSON AcuNav ultrasound catheters provide real-time visualization of cardiac anatomy, catheters and devices within the heart and creates 3D contours of the heart chambers with the SoundStar® catheter. In addition, the bedside remote control capability allows the clinician quick access to image optimization.
With the ACUSON P500, Siemens Healthineers is enabling quality care with ultrasound imaging anytime, anywhere.
Overcome the challenges of motion artifacts and achieve high quality images.
Ability to greatly improve workflow powered by an innovative and user-friendly interface with integrated touch technology and quick boot-up times.
Offer exceptional detail and quality of information with over 13 innovative transducers, advanced intracardiac echo imaging capabilities, needle guidance solutions, and much more.
Advanced Technology to See Better, Scan Faster and Go Further
The ACUSON P500 enables reliable and fast imaging by offering new and pioneering high-end imaging technology. It provides standardized, high quality images with more depth, clearer border definition and more tissue variation.
- Scan rapidly through lower extremity veins with excellent image clarity and reduced image noise with Dynamic Persistence.
- Dynamic Persistence and Auto Flash Artifact Suppression reduce tissue motion and color Doppler artifact, such as the lower extremity vessels.
- Greatly reduce flash artifact in highly pulsatile vessels, such as the hepatic veins with Auto Flash Artifact Suppression.
- Touch interface allows users to more easily interact with the imaging parameters on the screen for increased workflow efficiency.
- Improve tissue differentiation and border detection, such as in this breast cyst, with Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement technology.
- Auto Flash Artifact Suppression allows you to scan rapidly without flash artifact, such as in this color Doppler of a thyroid nodule.
- Auto Flash Artifact Suppression reduces color Doppler flash while simultaneously enhancing color sensitivity in the carotid artery.
- Excellent contrast resolution and visualization of subtle tissue differences, such as in the kidney, with Advanced SieClear™ spatial compounding
- Motion correction technology improves diagnostic confidence while performing dynamic scans of joints in motion, such as this shoulder.
- Motion correction technology improves diagnostic confidence while performing dynamic scans of Parasternal Long-Axis (PLAX) view.
- Anticipate and execute your exam based on customizable programs using eSieScan™ workflow protocols such as in this annotation and measurement of Apical 3 Chamber with color Doppler.
- Configure a variety of stress test protocols including this Apical 2 Chamber stress test using the ACUSON P500.
The ACUSON P500 improves image quality with exclusive motion correction and a diverse range of applications and features designed specifically for your area of expertise. With innovative technology of Siemens Healthineers, image quality is paramount.
Therapeutic exams: Less complicated and more standardized
Reduce motion artifacts and noise while simultaneously enhancing color sensitivity with Dynamic Persistence and Auto Flash Artifact Suppression technology.
Visualize subtle tissue variations with Dynamic TCE tissue contrast enhancement technology, enhance anatomical detail with Advanced SieClear spatial compounding and optimize images with one button, employing TEQ™ ultrasound technology.
Leverage Clarify vascular enhancement (VE) technology that uniquely utilizes power Doppler flow information to enhance B-mode imaging.
The ACUSON P500 offers a wide range of innovative applications that make diagnostic and therapeutic exams less complicated and more standardized. Exclusive automated solutions available with the ACUSON P500 improve scan time, expedite workflow and increase operational efficiency.
Perform a wide range of exams with the Stress Echo application, which creates user-defined protocols and offers flexible review formats and visual analysis.
Improve accuracy and reproducibility with the eSie Measure workflow acceleration package, the first application that provides automated measurements for routine echo exams.
Reduce training time, variability in skill and operation errors with eSieScan Protocol, a unique semi-automated guided workflow designed to automate and simplify routine tasks.
The ACUSON P500, with its unmatched diagnostic and workflow solutions, enables you to work more efficiently, consistently and clearly with powerful applications that enable you to increase patient throughput.
Work more efficiently, consistently and clearly with powerful applications.
Improve visibility with Needle Visualization Enhancement that employs unique multi-beam spatial compounding and other optimization techniques while still maintaining excellent image quality, especially at steeper angles.
Utilize a wide range of anatomy specific transducers that cover multiple applications.
Reduce noise for image clarity and minimize artifact caused by ablation technique using the newly engineered SwiftLink catheter connector for ACUSON P500.
Committed to your unique service needs
Your reputation as a healthcare provider and your financial success rely on best-in-class staff expertise, exceptional system performance, and seamless clinical workflows. Designed to adapt to highest standards of care – from technical compliance standards to system usability – with the ACUSON P500 you can rest assured that the equipment you invest in today will be up-to date and ready to integrate the most advanced technologies for years to come. This allows you to manage costs without compromising the quality of care.
eSieLink: High uptime and increased user support
eSieLink Remote Assistance Technology
A new service tool for your ultrasound systems, eSieLink supports your clinical staff with fast answers to technical and clinical questions. Secure remote desktop sharing allows them to communicate in real-time with technical experts from Siemens Healthineers to resolve issues right away and to receive additional training support. eSieLink remote assistance technology helps to improve system uptime and promotes seamless clinical workflows.
ACUSON P500 Ultrasound System
The portable ultrasound system is designed to provide clinicians with an innovative and diverse range of applications and features at the point-of-care so they are able to see better, scan faster and go further.
|Motion Correction Technology||⚫|
|Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)||⚫|
|DTI™ Doppler tissue imaging capability||⚫|
|Advanced SieClear™ Spatial Compounding||⚫|
|Wireless Data Transfer||⚫|
|Dynamic TCE™ tissue contrast enhancement technology||⚫|
|Clarify™ vascular enhancement (VE) technology||⚫|
|Stress Echo Imaging||⚪|
|SieScape™ panoramic imaging||⚪|
|syngo® Arterial Health Package (AHP)||⚪|
|eSie Measure™ workflow acceleration package||⚪|
|Enhanced Needle Visualization||⚪|
|eSieScan™ workflow protocols||⚪|
|DICOM 3.0 Connectivity (Option: DICOM Structured Reporting)||⚪|
|SwiftLink™ catheter connector||N/A|
⚫ Standard ⚪ Optional