Siemens Acuson P300 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
Siemens Acuson P300
The complete, portable patient care solution
Mobile. Powerful. And extraordinarily versatile.
✔ Sleek design
Small in size, the ACUSON P300™ ultrasound system is big on performance with dual processing, supporting multiple exam types, applications and clinical environments. It offers excellent image quality, a full range of transducers, multiple ports and streamlined workflow, all backed by our global service support. It’s a mobile platform that delivers everything you expect and more.
Delivering the power to see more.
What distinguishes the ACUSON P300 system is how many advanced imaging technologies are part of the standard feature set. From general imaging, cardiology and OB/GYN, to musculoskeletal, vascular and anesthesiology to emergency medicine and interventional platform gives you the imaging detail needed to provide a superior level of care.
High-performance imaging technologies include:
- Advanced spatial compounding with up to 15 lines of sight – enables better border delineation for small lesion detection and tissue differentiation
- Speckle reduction – smoothes tissue texture simultaneously and enhances edges, customizable for tissue type
- Panoramic imaging – provides extended field of view to enable display of the entire organ/structure, particularly important for obstetrics, MSK, and vascular studies
- Harmonic imaging – reduces artifact and improves detection of low contrast lesions
- 2D beam steering – improves needle visualization during interventional procedures
Comprehensive. Any patient. Any application.
Supporting a complete suite of high-frequency transducers, the ACUSON P300 system has incredible application flexibility on a variety of patient body types. The platform supports linear, convex, phased array, endocavity, laparoscopic and intraoperative transducers including:
- A comprehensive suite of transducers that offer multiple frequency and harmonic imaging to scan a wide range of body types, including superficial and deep structures up to 36 cm
- Transducers for low to high-frequency imaging (up to 18 MHz); excellent for musculoskeletal, breast, thyroid, and other superficial structures
- Linear, convex, and endocavity transducers to support disposable/reusable needle guides for interventional procedures
- Single transducer solutions for cardiology and abdominal imaging for performance and cost efficiency
The LA435 linear transducer delivers high-frequency imaging up to 18 MHz, providing superb image quality in Breast, MSK, and small parts
The LP323 laparoscopic probe uses a large field of view to detect lesions during interventional procedures. The IOE323 intraoperative probe has great flexibility of positioning, which makes it beneficial for surgical and small parts use.