Siemens Acuson NX3 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
Siemens Acuson NX3
Rapid change in healthcare has created a real need for ultrasound imaging that is built on productivity and efficiency. Yet when faced with limited budgets and growing patient demands, finding a smart solution that truly meets this need is often challenging.
Siemens Healthineers is driven by our commitment to help you meet all your imaging needs. We design with purpose, ensuring that we deliver the advanced performance you expect
The Siemens Healthineers ACUSON NX3 Series ultrasound systems embody – in many ways – what you love about smart technology. Built specifically around the way you work, the ACUSON NX3 Series systems are simple and uncomplicated, yet powerful. When form meets function, the result is intuitive and smart ultrasound systems that will help promote your highest levels of performance.
✔ Smart scanning
✔ Smart performance
✔ Smart engineering
- Decrease vascular exam time with one-touch color Doppler flow states.
- Obtain more accurate measurements of the heart in non-standard planes with Anatomical M-mode.
- Visualize excellent 4D fetal facial detail with the C8F3 transducer
Time affects all aspects of daily imaging from patient comfort to staff productivity. And, in today’s increasingly competitive and rapidly changing healthcare environment, time is of the essence.
The ACUSON NX3 Series offers advanced workflow solutions that aim to deliver consistent, accurate results – even in the most active clinical settings. With up to 28% fewer keystrokes and 3x more user-customizable settings, the ACUSON NX3 Series systems are faster and more intuitive than traditional systems, creating an ultrasound experience that’s right for you, your specialty and your patients.
See more with the largest display in its class
- A 21.5-inch high-resolution display allows you to see more details in less time.
Do more with an intuitive touch display
- A 10.4-inch high-resolution display with instant response technology allows for faster selection of imaging protocols.
- Exclusive features at the tip of your fingers such as syngo® Auto OB measurements will allow you to perform routine anatomical measurements faster than traditional solutions.
Scan more with a streamlined control panel
- Designed for ultimate productivity and flexibility, the newly re-designed control panel has up to 28% fewer keystrokes and 3x more user-customizable settings to help you scan faster.
Designed to elevate your daily imaging routine, the ACUSON NX3 Series features the latest ultrasound innovations from Siemens Healthineers. These tools adapt to your dynamic needs by offering enhanced clarity across a wide range of applications. With imaging solutions built for performance, you can approach each exam with a greater level of diagnostic confidence.
Expand your vascular insight
- A Siemens Healthineers exclusive, Clarify Vascular Enhancement (VE) technology reduces image noise and artifacts in vascular studies, producing exceptional definition that promotes detection of vascular disease.
Experience higher resolution
- Ideal for breast and musculoskeletal imaging, the Siemens Healthineers’ exclusive 16 MHz transducer delivers advanced superficial imaging to support your disease characterization efforts.
Uncover more clinical detail
- Increase your field-of-view by up to 32% with our linear VF12-4 transducer.
- See more clinical detail with Siemens Healthineers’ exclusive 220° EC10-5w endocavity transducer offering up to 75% larger field-ofview than standard probes.
Remove artifact and enhance surrounding structures in organs, such as the pancreas, with Clarify VE technology (left image).
Obtain exquisite detail resolution of the neonatal spinal canal and other superficial structures using the high frequency VF16-5 transducer.
Capture views of full organs, such as the uterus, using the 220° field-of-view of the EC10-5w transducer.
The ACUSON NX3 Series ultrasound platform is versatile and built to grow with you as your needs evolve. From the intelligent system design to the easy integration of software updates, every feature works together to ensure your system continues to support your imaging needs for years to come. As the field of healthcare continues to change, you can feel confident that an ACUSON NX3 Series system will equip you today and in the future to deliver the best possible care.
Optimize your capital investment
The ACUSON NX3 Series offers fully compatible and scalable transducers, which can reduce your up-front investment by an average of 31%
Maximize your system uptime
Featuring a state-of-the art digital architecture and optional 24/7 Smart Remote Service, the ACUSON NX3 Series offers high uptime and optimal performance.
Extend the life of your system
Built with clear and economic paths to upgrades, the ACUSON NX3 system offers easy and quick access to the most up-to-date ultrasound technologies.
Intelligently designed for real-time service support, the ACUSON NX3 Series systems enable you to securely achieve the highest levels of productivity. Ensure maximum system uptime with fast and easy remote access to Siemens Healthineers’ Customer Service technical and applications experts.
Smart Remote Service (SRS)
Smart infrastructure connecting your ultrasound system with Siemens Healthineers’ global team of technical and applications experts for real-time service, remote assistance, network security, and preinstalled internet based connectivity (IBC).
A free sales option to reduce on-site system configuration time by configuring IBC before shipping the system to you, allowing easy SRS access on day one.
eSieLink Remote Assistance Technology
Enable a real-time, secured remote support session from a Siemens Healthineers Applications Specialist or Service Engineer directly from your ultrasound system.
Committed to innovation
For more than 130 years, Siemens has developed innovative technologies that have created a lasting, positive impact on society.
As a pioneer in the field of ultrasound imaging, our experience gives us the unique insight needed to address the growing challenges of the field. We have one of the largest research and development budgets in the medical imaging industry. Through this investment, we are able to develop new and exciting ultrasound platforms built around one specific goal: helping healthcare providers produce exceptional results with consistency and efficiency.