Unique demands. Tailored answers.
No woman is created equal. From conception to pregnancy, pre-puberty to post-menopause, you require an ultrasound that offers clinical excellence, effortlessly.
Built on the foundational Voluson Core Architecture, the Voluson S6’s power comes from a seamless synergy between probes and platform. The result is excellent image quality, quickly, easily – without the need to spend time adjusting the controls.
- Clinical confidence results from superb 2D and 3D image quality optimized for clarity and detail
- Quickly assess vascular anatomy and functions with advanced color Doppler
- Achieve the penetration needed for all exam and body types
- Experience exceptional anatomical realism with HDlive™ technology for 3D and 4D imaging
The right probe for every exam.
Choose from a wide range of advanced, lightweight 2D and 3D probes that deliver outstanding image quality regardless of patient or exam type. Just place the probe and scan.
- C1-5-RS abdominal probe for excellent image quality and penetration even when scanning larger patients
- RAB6-RS ultra-light volume probe that is 40% lighter than the previous version
- RIC5-9A-RS wide band convex volume probe for first trimester and gynecological exams
- IC9-RS endovaginal probe for outstanding 2D gynecology and fetal imaging
The Voluson S6 system provides versatile probes and exceptional imaging performance you need to meet your clinical challenges.
Maximize your time
In a busy practice, the pace is unrelenting. The Voluson S6 helps you move through your day with greater efficiency while also enhancing the quality of imaging exams.
Voluson’s Automated technologies help reduce keystrokes while enhancing measurement consistency and reproducibility:
- Semi-automated biometry measurements seamlessly fit into your 2D workflow using SonoBiometry for BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL
- Standardize measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester exam by integrating SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) into your regular workflow
- Simplify 3D/4D acquisitions using SonoRenderlive – which automatically adjusts renderline placement during volume acquisition
Advanced ergonomics, for comfort and productivity
The Voluson S6 system is designed for user comfort and efficiency, with features that simplify exams and boost workflow. The simple user interface and ergonomic body style awards fewer keystrokes between you and the answers you seek.
- 23-inch widescreen LED monitor – with customizable layout delivers 85% more image information than our previous Signature Series monitor
- Report preview – provides access to completed measurements and trending at a glance
- Adaptive control panel – swivels side to side, and adjusts to your preferred height to enhance user comfort and ergonomics
- Four active probe ports – reduce exam disruptions with more probes ready to go
- Battery Pack – provides up to 20 minutes of scan time or move from one room to another without experiencing power loss or having to re-boot
- Integrated video and voice recording with DVR/USB streamlines exam recording
Connect and communicate
The Voluson S6 helps you connect more easily with referring physicians, colleagues or patients, and keep up with regulatory requirements. Spend less time on data management and more time with patients.
- Streamlined archiving and reporting – helps you organize and archive patient data efficiently, and stay compliant with growing patient data regulations through DICOM® connectivity and compatibility with many electronic medical record (EMR) systems
- Text or email images to patients directly from the console, for an instant connection that enhances patient satisfaction
- Securely share encrypted images and reports with referring physicians and colleagues via email export from the console
Save time and cost with ViewPoint™ reporting and image management – delivering customizable templates for clearly structured reports, including images, and graphs. Go paperless with digital measurement transfer, image management, and record storage.