GE Voluson P8 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
Welcome to the family
GE Healthcare Women’s Health ultrasound has developed a strong reputation for high performance – from exceptional image quality, practical volumetric tools, and reliability, to the ease of use and streamlined ergonomics that help drive efficient workflow. Now those established benefits have been combined into the new Voluson* P8 – a cost effective way to acquire a Voluson and bring the benefits of high performance ultrasound to your patients.
An excellent introduction to the Voluson family, a Voluson P8 system delivers hard-working capabilities that fit your practice, your patient base, and your budget. Affordable software upgrade pathways are available to grow with your needs when you are ready.
Easy to learn and use
15-inch, flat-screen LCD monitor moves independently of the console
Wireless connectivity helps enable efficient transmission of reports and images
Sleek, lightweight console with a small physical footprint to help optimize use of small spaces
Simplified keyboard enables exams to be completed with few keystrokes and rotates to adjust to the user
Transducer holder protects probes while positioning them for user convenience
Integrated peripherals including an optional DVR module, help expand functionality
Streamlined imaging, simple workflow
Hard working ultrasound capabilities like extraordinary 2D imaging and color and pulsed wave Doppler are just a keystroke away with a Voluson P8 system. Volume imaging is an excellent choice for those looking to take their practice to the next level. Voluson workflow advancements help enable busy practices to provide excellent patient care helping to reduce the time needed to conduct, analyze, and report on exams.
- Intuitive, easy to use keyboard – Helps achieve uninterrupted scanning
- Auto Optimization for 2D and Doppler – Helps enhance contrast resolution and spectral Doppler at the touch of a button
- Auto focus for 2D – Provides automated positioning of the focal zone and allows the user to concentrate on scanning
- Wide sector for endocavitary probes – Enables more anatomical information to be displayed in a single image versus the standard field of view
- Raw data – Saves the images in their uncompressed and original quality, allowing for a virtual rescan of the patient post-exam to help increase productivity and reduce patient call backs for a re-scan
- SonoRender Start – Provides one-touch optimization to help enhance volume rendering
- Reporting and archiving tools – Enables easy creation of a structured report from a selection of customizable measurements, including 1st trimester, 2nd/3rd trimester, and gynecology exams. You can also export a report, including charts in PDF format quickly and easily.