The Voluson E8 delivers:
- Easy to acquire 2D/3D images, excellent color Doppler sensitivity and sophisticated 3D/4D technologies
- Enhanced exam efficiency and accuracy through Voluson automation tools
- Secure connectivity to share and collaborate ultrasound findings with patients and colleagues
- A simplified exam process, from patient scheduling to exam reporting, with Voluson and ViewPoint™ integration
- The ability to expand your services as your practice needs evolve
From superb imaging to workflow enhancements, the Voluson E8 provides you with a unique Women’s Health solution to deliver the high level of imaging performance your practice and your patients demand.
GREATER DETAIL LESS EFFORT
A busy practice does not have time to manipulate settings to obtain critical image detail. With the innovative Radiance System Architecture of the Voluson E8, you don’t have to – it’s all right there on the screen.
The innovative design and powerful capabilities of the Radiance System Architecture take the work out of scanning and let you focus on the image detail for diagnostic assurance.
- Advanced beam former design – enhancing contrast resolution by moving more functions from hardware to software
- High performance CPU – delivering faster processing speeds and frame rates
- Parallel processing – improving image quality and frame rates
From superb 2D images to our new 3D/4D imaging technologies, you get excellent image quality with minimal effort and time.
CLARITY WITH EASE
The Voluson E8 provides access to advanced rendering technologies that bring out extraordinary clinical detail and workflow enhancements helping simplify volume rendering – offering an easy, yet essential problem-solving tool.
On the Voluson E8, you have access to suite of HDlive technologies that bring unprecedented anatomical realism through advanced skin illuminating and shadowing techniques to help reveal a unique perspective for a higher level of diagnostic confidence.
HDlive Silhouette – Dynamically apply transparency to rendered structures for a more comprehensive view of anatomy from a solid surface structure to developing internal anatomy
HDlive Studio – Illuminate anatomy and fluid with up to three independent light sources of variable color, intensity and direction to focus on even the tiniest of structures
HDlive Flow – Clearly display vascular structures with greater dimension – from small vessels to the great arteries
HDlive Flow Silhouette – Visualize blood vessels from a surface or targeted transparent view to provide greater insight into vascular anatomy and surrounding structures*
Advanced Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) with OmniView
Advanced VCI – Adjusts slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution with use of render techniques such as bone and tissue renderings. Can be applied in the acquisition plane (VCI-A), static 3D volumes, or OmniView
OmniView – Obtain any plane from a 3D or 4D volume by simply drawing a line, curve, poly-line or trace through a structure. This valuable technology enables views of even irregularly shaped structures not attainable in 2D imaging
Facilitate volume rendering with an automated placement of the render line for optimal surface rendering. SonoRender live continuously updates render line placement with fetal movement during 4D examinations.
INTUITIVE DESIGN ENRICHED WORKFLOW
Modern ergonomic design
- 23" widescreen LED monitor with customizable format, large clipboard, and standard/XL image formatting
- •12.1" Touch Panel with multi-touch functionality
- •Quick and easy 1-button control panel up/down function for optimal positioning
- Electronic TGC and efficient menu navigation with swipe technology
- Easy one-touch button workflow – commonly-used scanning modes are right at your fingertips on the main screen of the touch panel
- Barcode scanner for efficient entry of patient information
- ViewPoint synchronization for seamless data sharing and reporting
- 4 active probe ports with port illumination
Fast, secure data management
- Secure User Management – unique user IDs for system access and tracking documentation
- Integrated Software Digital Video Recorder (DVR), including USB recording
- Directly export 3D print files in multiple formats
- Archive, collaborate and share images with 3G or cloud-based connectivity
GAIN EFFICIENCY WITH AUTOMATION
Every minute counts – with Voluson’s easy-to-use automation and enhanced protocol tools – you can simplify the patient exam process diminishing wait times and boosting patient satisfaction.
Scan Assistant – Flexible, customizable exam protocol tool that helps increase exam consistency and productivity while documenting for quality assurance purposes. Helps guide you through an exam more efficiently aiding in annotation, measuring, and reporting, transferring data to an image management system or PACS based system on your order sequence and output requirements
SonoBiometry – Performs semi-automated biometry measurements (BPD, HC, AC, FL and HL) to help reduce keystrokes
SonoNT™ (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) and SonoIT (Sonography-based Intracranial Translucency) – Voluson technologies that help provide semi-automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucencies in the 1st trimester. Both tools can integrate easily into your workflow. SonoNT helps avoid the inter- and intra-observer variability that comes with manual measurements, and helps provide you with the reproducibility you demand
SonoVCAD™heart (Sonography-based Volume Computer Aided Display heart) – By standardizing image orientation of the fetal heart, SonoVCADheart helps provide recommended views from a single heart volume or STIC acquisition
SonoAVC™ (Sonography-based Automated Volume Count) – Innovative tool helps provide visualization and measurement of hypoechoic structures within anatomy such as ovarian follicles, fetal brain or sonohysterograms