GE Healthcare is defining a new age of ultrasound. We call it Volume Ultrasound. GE’s Voluson® 730 is the world’s first ultrasound system capable of true Volume Ultrasound. It’s a powerful system that enables real-time techniques for acquiring, navigating and analyzing volumetric images so that you can make clinical decisions with unprecedented confidence.
In the fast-paced environment of today’s clinical practice, you require the right tools to help you see more and do more every day. From routine 2D imaging to powerful 3D/4D capabilities for advanced studies to on-demand access for patient data management, you demand more from your ultrasound technology than ever before. And, as the world’s premier ultrasound partner, GE delivers.
GE Healthcare is defining a new age of ultrasound. We call it Volume Ultrasound. GE’s Voluson® 730 is the world’s firstultrasound system capable of true Volume Ultrasound. It’s a powerful system that enables real-time techniques for acquiring, navigating and analyzing volumetric images so that you can make clinical decisions with unprecedented confidence.
GE’s Voluson 730 is among the most trusted women’s healthcare systems in the world. Today more than 7,000 systems are in use, imaging more than 15 million women each year. Thousands of articles and studies attest to the clinical efficacy of Voluson’s industry-leading volume imaging technologies.
What is truly amazing is the innovation that you will find under the covers of your new Voluson 730. We have packed more advanced technology into our systems to give you better image quality, improved resolution and advanced diagnosticcapabilities online and offline.
Here are just a few examples of how GE is bringing you more:
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI) heightens the visibility of organs and lesions through improved contrast resolution and border detection while reducing artifact characteristics of ultrasound.
- CrossXBeamCRI™ (CRI) enhances tissue and border differentiation with an exclusive spatial compounding acquisition and processing technique.
- HD-Flow™ is a bi-directional power Doppler feature that enables a more sensitive vascular study and reduces the overwriting associated with standard color Doppler.
- Volume Contrast Imaging (VCI) allows for better assessment of size, margins and internal structures of lesions through maximized image quality in all three planes.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) makes analysis anddocumentation of dynamic studies easier by providing a simultaneous view of multiple slices of a volume data set.
- Spatio-Temporal Image Correlation (STIC) is an innovative technique that allows clinicians to quickly capture a full fetal heart cycle beating in real-time and save the volume for later analysis.
GE Healthcare is pioneering new technologies that optimize every step of the diagnostic process – from image acquisition and navigation to analytics. By integrating our Volume Ultrasound advancements with 2D optimization technologies such as HD-Flow, CRI and SRI clinicians can experience an exponential improvement in clinical confidence and performance.
GE Healthcare delivers leading edge 3D and 4D technology, providing you with advanced diagnostic capabilities across applications. Game changing technologies such as VCI, STIC and TUI allow for advanced capabilities and advanced performance.