Intra-Cardiac Echo (ICE) imaging
ICE catheters deliver excellent image quality and real-time visualization of cardiac structural anatomy, and therapy catheters for monitoring and guidance during interventional procedures. ICE can give you a better understanding of structural orientation during trans-septal puncture procedures to help you avoid clinical complications.
Excellent raw data image quality. Innovative performance features. Established clinical tools. One-touch image optimization. The ability to assess LV function and cardiac performance more clearly, effectively and confidently.
Performance features and clinical tools
• New Ultra Definition algorithms for Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI), Clarity and Adaptive Reject further optimize image quality.
• Smart Depth automatically adapts imaging parameters to help save time, and increase standardization among users.
• Smart Stress helps improve workflow, shorten optimization time and support reproducibility for review, wall segment scoring and reporting.
• Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) translates comprehensive quantification into an easy-to-understand image demonstrating mechanical synchronicity of different myocardial segments.
• AutoEF measurement provides the ejection fraction - one of the most widely used clinical parameters.
At a patient’s bedside. In the OR. In a satellite clinic or mobile imaging site. Vivid i’s compact size and light weight make it easy to take excellent ultrasound imaging performance to any clinical environment.
Power. Performance. Pick up-and-go portability.
• Supports perioperative needs with transthoracic examinations under challengIng conditions.
• Enable monitoring with the help of adult or pediatric TEE.
• Support saphenous vein harvesting and carotid evaluations.
• Use the intra-operative probe to support specific diagnoses in the OR.
• Connect Vivid i’s TEE transducer to Vivid console systems using an adaptor.
• Continuously scan for up to one hour from battery.
• Share images remotely on any PC using the eVue option, for efficient and convenient consultations.
• Focus on fetal echo, or comprehensive examinations
• Examine children of all ages, including newborns.
• Choose from a wide range of sector, micro convex, linear and transesophageal transducers plus a specific ECG cable.
• Conduct additional vascular and abdominal exams with Vivid i’s comprehensive set of linear and convex transducers.
• Display blood flow with 2D-like spatial resolution and no color-flow imaging artifacts with B-Flow and BFI (Blood Flow Imaging).
• Measuring the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness quickly with the IMT analysis package may obtain early information on atherosclerosis risk.
• Wide Aperture improves the signal-to-noise ratio and spatial resolution for better penetration in deeper structures.