GE Vivid i Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
GE Vivid i
Cardiovascular Ultrasound Machine
A small system that shows a lot of heart.
Excellent raw data image quality. Advanced quantification. Increased diagnostic confidence. Streamlined workflow. In any clinical environment.
Visualize clearly. Scan efficiently. Analyze quickly. Vivid i’s excellent image quality and quantitative analysis tools bring innovation to portable ultrasound imaging.
Intra-Cardiac Echo (ICE) imaging
ICE catheters deliver excellent image quality and real-time visualization of cardiac structural anatomy, and therapy catheters for monitoring and guidance during interventional procedures. ICE can give you a better understanding of structural orientation during trans-septal puncture procedures to help you avoid clinical complications.
Excellent raw data image quality. Innovative performance features. Established clinical tools. One-touch image optimization. The ability to assess LV function and cardiac performance more clearly, effectively and confidently.
Performance features and clinical tools
• New Ultra Definition algorithms for Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI), Clarity and Adaptive Reject further optimize image quality.
• Smart Depth automatically adapts imaging parameters to help save time, and increase standardization among users.
• Smart Stress helps improve workflow, shorten optimization time and support reproducibility for review, wall segment scoring and reporting.
• Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) translates comprehensive quantification into an easy-to-understand image demonstrating mechanical synchronicity of different myocardial segments.
• AutoEF measurement provides the ejection fraction - one of the most widely used clinical parameters.
At a patient’s bedside. In the OR. In a satellite clinic or mobile imaging site. Vivid i’s compact size and light weight make it easy to take excellent ultrasound imaging performance to any clinical environment.
Power. Performance. Pick up-and-go portability.
• Supports perioperative needs with transthoracic examinations under challengIng conditions.
• Enable monitoring with the help of adult or pediatric TEE.
• Support saphenous vein harvesting and carotid evaluations.
• Use the intra-operative probe to support specific diagnoses in the OR.
• Connect Vivid i’s TEE transducer to Vivid console systems using an adaptor.
• Continuously scan for up to one hour from battery.
• Share images remotely on any PC using the eVue option, for efficient and convenient consultations.
• Focus on fetal echo, or comprehensive examinations
• Examine children of all ages, including newborns.
• Choose from a wide range of sector, micro convex, linear and transesophageal transducers plus a specific ECG cable.
• Conduct additional vascular and abdominal exams with Vivid i’s comprehensive set of linear and convex transducers.
• Display blood flow with 2D-like spatial resolution and no color-flow imaging artifacts with B-Flow and BFI (Blood Flow Imaging).
• Measuring the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness quickly with the IMT analysis package may obtain early information on atherosclerosis risk.
• Wide Aperture improves the signal-to-noise ratio and spatial resolution for better penetration in deeper structures.