GE Logiq S7 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
GE LOGIQ S7
Leading with versatility
With the growing use of ultrasound, healthcare providers are challenged to image patients of all ages and sizes, and encompass a wide range of clinical areas including abdominal, vascular, cardiac, musculoskeletal, small parts, pediatrics, neonatology, OB/GYN and urology imaging.
It takes a special ultrasound system to help meet those demands – and the updated release of the LOGIQ™ S7 ultrasound platform is equipped for the challenge. This mobile, shared-service ultrasound system is designed specifically to provide:
- Consistent quality performance to help enhance diagnostic confidence across applications
- User-sensitive design to help increase exam speed, as well as comfort and productivity
- Intuitive tools to enable high utilization across multiple applications
- All at an affordable price that helps meet expectations
LOGIQ S7 is well equipped for a variety of applications and ready to take on both routine and non-traditional challenges.
A true workhorse. Its sleek, lightweight design incorporates powerful technologies while enhancing workflow and user experience.
LOGIQ S7 is engineered to provide quality and speed across applications.
- S-Agile architecture – Advanced LOGIQ architecture helps deliver consistently clear images with minimal keystrokes
- Advanced transducers – A wide portfolio of E-Series transducers, now expanded with 6 new models enables excellent images to be acquired quickly – just place and scan
- Image optimization tools – LOGIQ S7 is packed full of tools to help enhance image quality such as increased contrast resolution and improved border definition
- Windows® 7 Operating System – This powerful operating system combined with 64 bit computing helps provide speed and advanced processing power
The LOGIQ S7 user centric design can help reduce operator fatigue and risk of injury, while enhancing comfort.
- System adjustability – LOGIQ S7 can be modified according to operator height and preference: the control panel swivels and moves up/down independently from the monitor for easy positioning, and the 19” LCD monitor on an articulated arm helps users attain an excellent viewing angle
- Intuitive interface – User-friendly keys, backlit controls and smart keys help promote peak performance. The 7” user-selectable touchscreen also helps facilitate uninterrupted scanning
- Productivity tools – Automated measurement tools help streamline laborious exams such as breast, cardiac, vascular, thyroid and obstetrics. Compare Assistant helps make comparisons to prior exams easy utilizing the advantage of GE Raw Data
- Enhanced portability – Go mobile with confidence using LOGIQ S7 portability features including WIFI connectivity, Bluetooth® printing, and the new Power Assistant battery power feature
Beyond its ability to scan a wide variety of body types, the LOGIQ S7 offers tools that help provide additional exam information, as well as enhance productivity and diagnostic confidence. Dedicated packages help clinicians perform efficient, specialized exams.
Advanced tools help provide innovative, in-depth care
> Specialized features include B-Flow™, Elastography with semi-Quantification2, Vascular Quantification, Contrast Imaging, B-Steer+, Volume Imaging and Multi-Modality Imaging Display
> Specialized transducers include convex, microconvex, linear, phased array, matrix array, the new biplane c/c, the 3D/4D Volume convex and endocavitary
- Raw Data – This feature captures data early in the image processing chain, which affords clinicians the freedom to perform image adjustments, measurements, and other functions after the exam is completed
LOGIQ S7 is among the most energy efficient in the industry. That means with every image you’ll be using less energy, saving money, and contributing to a better environment. It’s part of the GE commitment to invest in innovative solutions to environmental challenges, while empowering you with advanced tools for healthcare delivery.