GE Logiq E9 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
GE LOGIQ E9 with XDclear - Make every day extraordinary
Extraordinary capabilities for every day.
The innovative LOGIQ* E9 with XDclear ultrasound system delivers advanced functionality attuned to your everyday needs. From innovative transducers that help image larger body habitus, to workflow tools that help your efficiency, the LOGIQ E9 with XDclear is truly ultrasound for today and every day.
- Optimize images with minimal keystrokes, thanks to Agile Acoustic Architecture
- Acquire crisp images with XDclear transducers that enable deep penetration, ultra-wide bandwidth, and high definition resolution
- Use the power of B-Flow* to directly visualize blood flow without the limitations of Doppler
- Enhance productivity with an intuitive user interface that puts frequently-used controls near the trackball
- Take advantage of customizable automation tools to help increase exam consistency and speed
- Import prior studies right to the system for side-by-side comparison during follow-up exams
- Adjust image data during, or even after the exam, with Raw Data
- Use Volume Navigation to help enhance your studies through the combined advantages of volume ultrasound with an advanced navigation system
- Evaluate tissue stiffness with Elastography
- Employ automation to help simplify measurement intensive studies
Adapt to your patient, quickly and effortlessly
The LOGIQ E9 with XDclear is built for responsiveness and fl exibility. The system’s Agile Acoustic Architecture uses proprietary dynamic models of the human body, based on clinical data, to help you acquire images on a wide range of patients with minimal system adjustments. Now, that capability has been enhanced with XDclear technology that delivers:
- Advanced processing power and speed
- Improved resolution
- Consistent high clarity across a variety of body types
See the difference with XDclear transducers
XDclear is an innovation in GE transducer architecture that combines advanced materials and innovative geometric design to optimize the acoustic signal, resulting in:
- Ultra-wide bandwidth
- 2 – 4 cm of additional penetration
- High-definition resolution throughout the image
Helping you excel every day
High-definition Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) is a real-time algorithm that helps increase contrast resolution by reducing speckle noise while maintaining true tissue appearance.
CrossXBeam* combines multiple images from different angles into a single, real-time image that allows for excellent border definition and high contrast resolution.
Coded Harmonic Imaging helps improve near-field resolution for enhanced small parts imaging as well as far-field penetration.
LOGIQView displays images over an extended length of anatomy, helping provide excellent visualization and more clinical information than a standard view.
See flow in a new way.
B-Flow Imaging provides advanced spatial and temporal resolution to help assess blood fl ow and vessel wall structure without the limitations of Doppler.
- Enables direct hemodynamics visualization
- Provides higher frame rate and spatial resolution than Color Flow – with no vessel wall overlap
- Displays small vessels with ease
- Provides flow and vessel assessment that is less dependent on user technique or scanning angle
B-Flow and B-Flow Color can help improve your clinical confidence in assessing fl ow hemodynamics across a wide range of studies, from examining larger blood vessels such as the carotid artery or visualizing small vessels in the liver, kidney or spleen.
Ergonomics Comfort and convenience
- Monitor tilts completely down to help ensure nothing obstructs your view when transporting the system
- 2 USB ports
- Full-sized, floating keyboard allows you to enter data right where you are, reducing the strain of a reach
- Highly intuitive control layout positions your most-used keys around the trackball, so you can focus on the patient instead of searching for the key
- The motorized adjustable height enables you to fit the system to your needs with the simple touch of a button
- Wireless networking brings convenience and enhanced workflow on portable procedures
- Customizable touchscreen panel enables you to set up the system to your specific preferences
- E-Series transducers were designed with user input, featuring lightweight materials, ridges for enhanced handling and proper grip, and flexible, lightweight cables
Breast and Thyroid Productivity Packages
With this productivity software, you can label, measure, and describe anatomy quickly and with confidence – and generate DICOM** SR-compatible summaries.
The Compare Assistant tool helps streamline comparison studies by allowing you to view a patient’s prior and current studies side-by-side on the ultrasound monitor during an exam. This makes it easy to:
- Prepare for exams, since prior images can be viewed right at the system rather than at a reading station
- Replicate prior scanning parameters to create a comparative study using the power of Raw Data4
- Receive and interpret the study with excellent efficiency since there’s no need to find, open, and sort through prior exams
- Standardize imaging protocols
For measurement intensive studies, such as breast and OB exams, Measure Assistant can be very valuable. With user guidance, the technology generates automatic measurements that can be easily edited or accepted.
Scan Assistant knows the next step of a scan and helps you get there more efficiently. This customizable scanning program was built from user feedback to enable you to focus on the important elements of an exam by doing the little things for you.
Scan Assistant significantly decreases keystrokes and shortens exam time. A study revealed a 79% reduction in keystrokes and 54% reduction in exam time.
Volume Navigation is an innovative technology onboard the LOGIQ E9 with XDclear that combines the advantages of volume ultrasound with an advanced navigation system.
This combination of technologies enables you to:
Merge real-time ultrasound with previously acquired CT, MR. PET or ultrasound images to directly compare lesions either side-by-side or by overlaying the images.
Guide a needle tip with enhanced confidence using needle tracking technology.
Visually track your position during a scan using GPS-like technology, and mark lesions to designate points of interest.
Auto-register CT/US exams using Omni-TRAX** & Volume Registration functionality which helps reduce registration time.