GE Logiq-e Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
GE LOGIQ™ e
Simple. Fast. Precise. Empowering Point of Care.
Challenges in Point of Care
Acute intervention. Chronic patient management. Needle guidance. Action-oriented care. When physicians who use ultrasound at the point of care met with GE scientists, they asked for a system designed for immediate-action workflow, bright-room operation, and precise guidance...throughout the facility.
Designed for Point of Care
See clearly. See quickly. Guide precisely. Those were the values users requested that drove the creation of the NextGen LOGIQ* e. Its imaging engine comes from GE's flagship console systems, delivering crisp images in a portable package. Point of care specific software and transducers help to see the needle to administer a block or perform an aspiration quickly, even in an obese patient. When productivity matters, you can control the console from the transducer - potentially eliminating the need to have a second person assist.
The LOGIQ™ e's specialized software and transducers help you keep up with treatment advances and simplify interventions. Terrific right-out-of-the-box imaging - optimized for Point of Care - makes the technology transparent so that you can focus on the patient.
- Advanced features. The LOGIQ e is optimized for point of care applications, permitting right-out-of-the-box imaging.
- Simple consistency. Patient Follow-up Tool with Fusion helps ensure technical consistency from exam to exam to help prevent clinical conclusions from being clouded by inconsistent technique.
- Simple comparison. Sometimes comparing left-to-right or before-and-after is the key to clinical decision-making. Simultaneous Split Screen makes the comparison nearly automatic.
- The simplicity of a number. PDI quantification provides a numeric representation of the blood flow that may be associated with inflammation, tumors, and synovitis.
Whether you're measuring seconds for clinical reasons, or you're measuring productivity for business reasons, the LOGIQ™ e was built to help make you fast. The highly portable system easily moves from patient to patient.
- Need a third hand? With a needle in one hand, a probe in the other, sometimes you need another person to adjust the image. With system controls on the probe, you may not need the extra hand.
- Imaging on the go. Compact and battery-operated, the LOGIQ e takes the hassle out of moving from patient to patient.
Diagnostic or guidance, image quality matters. Crisp imaging is at the core of the LOGIQ™e.
- Tissue differentiation matters. The LOGIQ™e imaging engine is separately optimized for each Point of Care application.
- See the needle tip. The LOGIQ e uses two different types of ultrasound: one for tissue and one for metal. This helps the needle stand out and allows separate control of the needle appearance.
- Image almost the whole body... and almost any body. The 1-5 MHz curved transducer provided penetration for deep structures, even in the obese patient. other transducers image up to 22 MHz for stunning superficial detail.
- See the inflammation and early disease. High-Res PDI is a GE-exclusive technology to visualize flow in neovascularization.
- See in 3D . Use any transducer to show anatomical relationships intuitively with Easy3D.