Canon Xario™ 100 Ultrasound Machine
- Selecting the appropriate equipment
- Support when needed
- Long delivery times
- Finding quality equipment
- Paying the right price
- Complex ordering processes
"We need excellent image quality, versatility and simple operation at a lower cost."
The mobility of Toshiba’s Xario 100 system provides high performance across a wide range of clinical applications. Exceeding expectations on image quality, the system is easy to use and easy to transport.
THE NEW STANDARD FOR ULTRASOUND SYSTEMS
A smaller, smarter device with all the features you need. Xario 100 is a lightweight, compact and energy-saving system that also offers a high level of imaging capabilities and breakthrough technologies that enable you to see more and do more.
- From general imaging to women’s imaging to cardiovascular imaging, from specialized exams to point-of-care applications, Xario 100 delivers outstanding clinical performance for routine and advanced studies.
- With its sturdy handle and four large-diameter casters, the system can easily be moved anywhere in the hospital.
- A 19-inch LCD monitor, the largest in its class, for displaying high resolution, high-quality images.
More Clinical Detail in Less Time
EASY – Optimal image quality with easy operation
- Xario 100, with its simple operating panel for intuitive operation, promotes efficient examinations.
- Toshiba’s distinctive iStyle™ productivity suite enables the keyboard layout to be configurable to ensure easy operation in every department.
- Quick Scan, for optimizing B-mode image quality or Spectral Doppler waveforms with one-touch operation.
- Quick Start, for optimizing 2D image quality and color flow for each specific clinical target.
OPTIMIZED – Reliable diagnosis performed by the clinician
- Toshiba’s High Density Architecture forms the foundation for excellent image quality and enables you to see and do more with Xario 100.
- The system supports various advanced imaging technologies, such as Precision Imaging, which improves visualization of borders and tissues, ApliPure™, which increases contrast resolution, and Differential THI, which maintains high resolution when imaging deep regions.