Better diagnostics start here
Designed to increase efficiency, the system’s lightweight transducers feature outstanding clinical versatility, ergonomic shapes and thin, super-flexible cables. Aplio a450 is compatible with a wide range of transducers from across the Aplio product range, ensuring high productivity while helping reduce cost for specialty probes.
Precision+ offers outstandingly smooth images with sharpened outline of lesions, enhanced image uniformity and reduced clutter.
ApliPure+ compounding delivers increased imaging contrast and reduced speckle noise to improve visualization.
Differential Tissue Harmonics provides harmonic images of high spatial resolution, along with enhanced penetration.
SMI’s level of vascular visualization, combined with high frame rates, advances diagnostic confidence when evaluating lesions, cysts and tumors.
Increase your confidence, expand your capability
Aplio a-series’ suite of advanced imaging and quantification functions provides the metrics to help you quickly diagnose with confidence. Accurate visualization and reliable measurements help optimize your patients’ clinical pathway.
Better intercostal access*
Aplio’s thin convex transducers are ideally suited for intercostal scanning. The new biopsy attachment with minimized blind area and selectable puncture angle facilitates optimal puncture conditions for each patient.
- The system’s comprehensive strain elastography suite with raw data functionality assists you in localizing and assessing palpable masses with high accuracy, sensitivity and reproducibility.
- Aplio’s shear wave technology provides a quantitative measure and realtime display of tissue elasticity in a variety of clinical settings. Smart Maps help you visually assess propagation and the quality of an elastogram.
- Aplio’s comprehensive CEUS** imaging and quantification package allows you to assess perfusion dynamics in a wide range of clinical settings, including specialized exams.
*Compared with standard width transducers
**See Lumason® full prescribing information.
Exceptional detail for a more confident diagnosis
Both the busy clinician and the patient can benefit from high-resolution 2D imaging and volumetric ultrasound. Aplio’s comprehensive volume imaging suite extends your diagnostic capabilities into the next dimension of imaging with extraordinary image quality and workflow.
- A wide range of MultiView options provides high-resolution cross sections, helping you to better understand anatomical relationships, or the extent of a given structure.
- Aplio provides high-quality spatial resolution color Doppler imaging to reveal minute flow patterns with extraordinary accuracy and detail at high frame rates, while maintaining the full B-mode image quality.
Accurate quantification, regional myocardial function
Functional assessment is at the heart of cardiovascular imaging. By providing valuable additional information in easy-to-understand visual, parametric or quantitative formats, advanced clinical functions can help you get your diagnostic answer faster and more reliably.
- Aplio’s clinical protocol assistant provides a reliable method to ensure that complex exams are done consistently patient after patient. Once activated, a clear, easy-to-read menu will guide you step by step through the entire exam.
- Aplio provides you with high frame rate Tissue Doppler images and Pulsed Wave-TDI traces for a precise timing of cardiac events in both visual and quantitative formats.
- Supporting standard and user-defined protocols for both physical and pharmacological stress, Aplio offers a comprehensive package for fast and accurate wall motion assessment.
- Aplio’s advanced Wall Motion Tracking technology provides immediate visual and quantitative access to global and regional myocardial wall motion dynamics.
Aplio makes your work flow
Aplio provides a host of intelligent workflow support and automation tools, helping you to achieve rapid results with consistent high quality.
Designed with our users in mind
Smaller and lighter,* Aplio a450 is easy to maneuver. With over 36 cm panel height adjustment, lateral slide and a fully articulating monitor arm, Aplio a450 helps you to optimally adjust the console to virtually any scanning position.
*Compared to Aplio 500 Platinum
Switch to auto-pilot
Aplio’s context-sensitive user interface is designed to make your imaging task simpler and quicker. While automated settings can deal with routine clinical needs, you always retain control over all imaging parameters when needed.
The mode-sensitive on-screen navigation for the central trackball boosts your workflow and efficiency. By visually guiding you through the exam, it allows you to adapt and operate the system within a few minutes.
Access all areas
Aplio’s large, tablet-style touch screen with three interactive zones allows you to quickly browse and select the desired function, while the rest of the display remains unchanged.
Realtime QuickScan allows you to achieve greater consistency in your exams by ensuring that superb image quality is the benchmark.
Aplio’s embedded raw data architecture allows you to optimize, review, analyze and report clinical data anytime with no loss of functionality.
- A range of automated measurement and analysis tools helps you increase accuracy, consistency and speed of your exams.