VISUALIZE CLEARLY IN ANY PLANE
In a study comparing the use of Pinpoint GT with conventional ultrasound for needle guidance, clinicians:
• Improved needle placement accuracy by 51%, across all procedure types
• Reduced non-productive needle sticks by 70%
NAVIGATE CONFIDENTLY WITH AN INTUITIVE DISPLAY
The streamlined design – basically a probe and a needle – simplifies usage, avoiding complicated gadgetry and kits that can be difficult to master and manage. The virtual needle graphics are easy to understand and manipulate.
ACQUIRE WITH CLARITY, WITHOUT SLOWING YOUR PACE
Pinpoint is ready to go when you are, with fast set-up and operation.
HOW DOES PINPOINT GT WORK?
Pinpoint™ GT needles include a small magnet in the hub.
The Venue 50 detects the orientation of the needle and displays
the needle position and trajectory, in plane and out of plane,
deep and shallow.
With Pinpoint GT technology you can:
• Plan the needle trajectory prior to puncturing the skin
• Shift easily to an out-of-plane orientation to take a direct path in challenging procedures
• Clearly track the position of the needle tip throughout procedures, even steep and deep insertions
HOW DOES PINPOINT GT WORK?
Acute intervention. Management of chronic patients. Needle guidance – these procedures demand extraordinary performance from your ultrasound system.
The Venue 50 system was designed with input from clinicians. Their insights helped shape the features of this system, including:
• A touch user-interface that is as responsive and intuitive as a personal tablet
• System control directly from the transducer– one tap and you are ready to go
• Superb image quality and crisp needle visualization that enhance clinical confidence even in challenging conditions, from ultra-bright rooms to obese patients
SIMPLE: RESULTS-ORIENTED, LIKE YOU ARE
The complexity of needle guidance has met its match in the simplicity
of the Venue 50. The three-step workflow – Home, Scan, Review –
helps speed procedures:
• Tap and go with confidence. Choose the probe and application with a single tap. More than fast, it helps ensure the system is properly set up even when you are in a hurry.
• Tablet-like navigation. Pinch, slide, or tap your way through the procedure, even with your gloves on. There are no buttons, knobs, or keyboard to slow you down.
• One-touch image transmission. One tap wirelessly sends images to multiple storage locations.
FAST: READY WHEN – AND WHERE – YOU ARE
The Venue 50 was built for speed — an advantage in time-sensitive clinical situations and for overall workflow productivity.
• Fast power-up. The system is operational before you even get your gloves on.
• Portable and wireless. Battery-powered, the system can be moved from patient to patient without powering down. Programmability helps limit unauthorized access.
• Quick disinfection. With the seamless control panel, it’s a snap to clean. Lock screen mode maintains system settings for quick wipedowns.
PRECISE: INNOVATION THAT KEEPS YOU ON TARGET
From anesthesiology to emergency medicine and musculoskeletal procedures, getting the needle to the right place at the right time is the key to optimizing outcomes. That requires the precision of ultrasound imaging from GE Healthcare.
Ultrasound times two
• Venue 50 utilizes two types of ultrasound — one for tissue and one for metal — to help the needle tip stand out without sacrificing target detail.
• Get reliably crisp images without time-consuming tweaking.